Last Update: May 27, 2018
When you click on any of the links below, it should open in a new window. The links below were verified for good operation the date of the "Last Update" shown immediately above on this page.
However, the Web is a dynamic environment in which things can change rapidly and without warning; so, if you find any broken links, would you kindly report them by e-mail to the Association's Webmaster, Tony Ford: email@example.com .
Next, an important disclaimer or two:
When you choose to click on any of the links shown below, you will be leaving the GTA's website; you need to be aware that we in the GTA have no control over the specific content that may appear from time to time on any of those sites, and the links below are provided only as a convenience for you.
Neither the Guildford Twinning Association, Surrey County Council nor any of their respective officers, staff or agents is in any way responsible for the content of any external internet site, or accepts any liability whatsoever arising out of (i) such content, or (ii) your access to it.
Note: all (or virtually all) of the material on each of the following links listed below is shown in English.
- Link to the full tourist information section of the Freiburg im Breisgau website
- Link to the twinning page on the official Freiburg im Breisgau website
- Link to a page showing the current list of Freiburg's twin and partner cities, also on the Freiburg im Breigau website
- Link to the website of the Anglo German Club in Freiburg
- Link to the Wikipedia entry for Freiburg im Breisgau
- Link to a PDF file of the information panel about Freiburg im Breisgau that was produced by the Association, and is displayed under Tunsgate Arch, in Guildford
- Link to a photo of the Guildford coat of arms as worked into the cobblestones of Freiburg's Rathausplatz.
- Link to Guildford Borough Council's current web page about the twinning of Guildford with Freiburg im Breisgau
- Link to the website of Richmond in Europe